Saturday 19 October 2013

Two great testimonials for our instructor Derek!

A big, big thank you to Derek!

I put myself under a lot of pressure to pass due to my job expectations! I completed a 20 hour fast pass course with minimum of fuss. Derek was patient and very clear, easy to follow and simple guidance with all aspects of the lessons and fool proof instruction for manoeuvres. Genuinely nice guy and a great teacher!! I will be recommending him to family and friends for the future.
Thanks Again!! Lee Evans

-

I owe it all to Derek!

I passed my test second time and I owe it all to Derek. Fantastic instructor puts you as ease during your lessons and explains mistakes you\'ve made in a constructive manner. Fantastic driving instructor and I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend him to friends and family Gerard English
                

No comments:

Post a Comment