Saturday 1 February 2014

Testimonial for Peter Anderson

    
 I Would just like to say a massive thank you to Peter my driving instructor. Prior to starting with Peter I had started my lessons a couple of years back but was never given the determination to succeed which i needed, and a couple of times gave up on myself.  Being a pretty nervous driver to start off with I was always put at ease by Peter and was made to feel very comfortable.
 
Being someone that works full time and trying to fit in lessons around it, I thought it would be pretty difficult but peter was always willing to do whatever was best for me and always had the time for me. Wanting to pass as quickly as possible peter was always will to do 2-3-4 hour lessons at once to get me passed in the quickest time possible.
 
I cannot praise peter enough for the time i spent with him. His sheer professionalism whilst having a laugh at the same time really made me feel comfortable. I really don\'t think i would of carried on if it weren\'t for peter. Having a couple of knock backs along the way, peter was always there to regain my confidence and give me the determination to go all the way. At times when i felt like putting it all to the back of my head peter would be on my case to get my lessons booked in etc! ;) this is exactly what I needed.
 
I would highly recommend peter to anyone, confident or not he is an asset to pass faster !! Thank you so much peter, you were amazing !!!!

 Name: Anthony McGoldrick         

No comments:

Post a Comment